Happiness

I had the privilege once again to photograph the annual meeting for The Hospice of Southern Maine. This years speaker was Kim Hodous! Kim was amazing and I don’t think there was a dry tear to be had after it. I loved her energy and her stories to make you to connect back to the happiness principle that we often tend to forget as we become adults. We do smile less as we get older and forget our joy and creativity as adults, what ever happened to seeing the world through the eyes of a child? I loved her handout. While I was looking it over I was like, I did do that the other day with having an incredible urge to start my day with writing love notes to friends. I do know that my friends love them, I eve@ get some nick names, especially when my friend tells me that “your my guru from the North” to name one of the few that has stuck with me over the years. What are you waiting for? Each moment of our lives we do have the power to change our vibration and to be happy. Have we forgotten that work can be fun and there’s a blessing in disguise when our lives fall apart? Ah, the principles of love, to have fun, and to lighten up are just in our reach every moment...We get to be the dancer of our lives. Keep on rockin’ in the free world...

Popular Posts