Strawberry Moon

June 9, 2017 Strawberry Moon
Kennebunkport, ME 04046 USA
The Strawberry Moon always falls on or after my birthday. This year, it was the day after! Gorgeous colors in the sky! Pure bliss! As I looked to the moon it graced me with its energy to let go of the things that no longer serve me! Non attachment Non attachment Non attachment! It's time to unleash my full potential and to connect with the power that I was born with, Whole and complete. It's time to shed the weight of the ego! 

"She would never say where she came from Yesterday don't matter if it's gone While the sun is bright Or in the darkest night No one knows She comes and goes Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday Who could hang a name on you? Still I'm gonna miss you...Don't question why she needs to be so free She'll tell you it's the only way to be She just can't be chained To a life where nothing's gained And nothing's lost At such a cost Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday Who could hang s name on you? When you change with every new day" ~The Rolling Stones


Popular Posts