Have A Great Day!

Funny, I was going threw stuff when I was doing a deep spring almost summer clean up of my room. I stumbled across a lovely note that one of the girls gave me at the local primary school. I was touched when she gave it to me actually. In over 15 years of teaching, I've never gotten such a note to tell me to have a great day. I tend to get apology notes from kids over their behavior. Notes like this bring so much cheer and love to my day. Let's keep on influencing others to bring about small positive changes to brighten up someone else's day! We show up as either the teacher or the student throwout our moments in the dance of life! Let's keep on shining bright from within to inspire others to be the light that the world needs! Again, thanks again for the student that gave me this. Loved, Loved, Loved it! 

Popular Posts