Drama Free

Ah, I just 💚 the Drama Free card from my Soulful Seer-Dharma Deck! It's such a powerful message for yourself and others all around you. 🌎 We must work on our own resistances. I know by being an empath that this is challenging for sure! Luckily, I have devoted a lot of hours into my our self care. I must keep on trusting my own path and honoring my own progress. I love going out in Nature, walking barefoot and soaking up the waves at the beach to clear my own energy. Also, I love asking for guidance from my Angels, reprogramming my own thought progress with positivity, burning sage, lighting a white candle, and withdrawing from the situation. First you must honor your own self worth to work on your self to become Drama Free. Pay attention to how you react and choose to bring awareness to the situation! "Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know"~Pema Chodron 🛍👉https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristineAnuszewski 



Popular Posts