あなたジャパンに感謝

I was quite shocked to see that my Arigarto Japan Message made the JET Arigaro Campaign Facebook Facebook-JET Arigato Campaign and Twitter  Twitter-JET Arigato Campaign
 page. It took me by surprise and grateful to have done so for many reasons!

"I'm grateful for the time that I spent in ‪#‎Mastue‬. I've been blessed with many lifelong lessons and friends from my time there, Japan has been a great teacher in many ways and the lesson that I learnt about living a fulfilling life. I enjoyed participating in the many cultural exchange events with my fellow JET friends and other Expats living in my city. Many thanks to the ‪#‎JET‬ Programme for allowing me to live in Japan and to seek out it's beauty in so many ways. " Christine Anuszewski (USA), Matsue-shi,‪#‎Shimane‬-Ken, 2005-2007 ‪#‎松江‬ ‪#‎島根‬ ‪#‎arigatojet‬




Popular Posts